Saturday, June 11, 2022

Outsider Artist

This piece, probably a self-portrait, was made by the first outsider artist there ever was, she was definitely outside art and history, and still is.

In spite of this, she acquired many disciples. Knowing that most people are biased against art, she would dress as a ghost and pound the windows of her neighbors while howling, “you must create”, and many did so. Some claim that her spirit never died and she still haunts normal citizens, now as a genuine ghost, and commands them to create art or else.

It is rumored that her name was Afuera Feral that she never made any money and lived in a hut in the forest.

1 comment:

  1. Dina, you're awesome! I love your posts.
    I love your work, it brings me joy.

    I'm going to add a link from my blog.
    xo
    Kate Vrijmoet
    www.figurespace.com

    ReplyDelete